BBQ Pulled Pork Cornbread Bombs
Fun BBQ treat with pulled pork and corn bread.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded BBQ Pork (pre-made or scratch)
- 1 package Cornbread Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- Pre-Made Biscuit Rounds (refrigerated section)
- Cooking Oil (for frying)
- Make cornbread mix per directions on the package
- Cut biscuit rounds in half and spread flat onto cutting board.
- Add about 1 tsp of BBQ pork to middle of flat biscuit, then roll into ball.
- Heat oil in wide, shallow pan to 350 degrees.
- Dip the BBQ pork biscuit ball into corn bread mix, with thick coating.
- Drop into the heated oil until golden brown.
- Using mesh frying skimmer, remove then place on plate with paper towel for excess oil.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Simple ingredients with most components offering pre-made alternatives.
- For a more personal touch the pre-made components can be made from scratch.
- For sweeter corn bread you can add cake mix.
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce http://saucyrecipes.com/
Spice up your BBQ get-together with these incredible pork cornbread bombs.