Blackberry-Peach Cobbler Bars
Blackberry peach cobbler bars make for a delicious treat that is easier to eat.
Write a review
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar (tightly packed)
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar (divided)
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour (divided)
- 3 (6-oz.) packages of fresh Blueberries
- 4 cups ripe Peaches (peeled and sliced fresh)
- 3 tbsp Bourbon
- 1 cup Roasted Glazed Pecan Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk 3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl add softened butter, brown sugar and 1 cup sugar then mix with beater or stand-mixer on medium speed.
- After combined gradually add eggs while mixing, then add vanilla extract while mixing.
- Once combined, start adding the mixture of baking powder and flour until combined.
- Grease and flour a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Spread three-fourths of batter in the pan, then sprinkle with blackberries.
- Stir remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup four in a medium bowl, adding peaches and bourbon stirring to coat.
- Spoon mixture over blackberries in pan.
- Take remaining batter and stir in pecans, then add multiple dollops over peach mixture.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour or until golden and bubbly.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 1 hour, then cut into bars.
- Serve and enjoy!
- For a sweet treat add a scoop of ice cream!
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce http://saucyrecipes.com/