Caprese Pork Chops
These fancy chops will make you feel like you're eating out in your own kitchen.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 11/2 tbsp mustard whole-grain
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- black pepper freshly ground
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 2 large red tomates sliced
- balsamic glaze for serving
Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Add pork chops and toss until fully coated. Transfer to the fridge to marinate, at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
In an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Sear until golden, 4 minutes, flip and cook 4 minutes more.
Top each pork chop with sliced mozzarella. Place skillet in oven and cook until pork is cooked through and cheese is melted 10-12 minutes. Top with sliced tomato and basil and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.