Chili Cheese Dog Enchiladas
Simple recipe that can vary in ingredients to suit personal preference, cook in cast-iron pan in oven.
Write a review
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Coat the bottom of the cast-iron pan with chili and set aside
- Lay tortilla flat, placing chili in the middle. Lay cheese on chili, then lay hot dog in middle.
- Roll hot dog up in tortilla, then lay rolled tortilla on pan with chili.
- Once all tortillas are lined up on pan, place layer of chili and cheese across tortillas.
- Place cast-iron pan in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven to garnish with chopped onion, cherry tomatoes, and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce http://saucyrecipes.com/
This dinner comes together in minutes, and disappears even faster!