Crab Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
Mushroom caps are finger-food that explode with savory flavor in every bite and they are just perfect to fill with about anything. These elegant, low carb, gluten-free appetizers will be gone in SECONDS because oh my they are delicious!
- 20 button mushrooms cleaned and stems removed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 12 oz lump crab meat
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, artichoke hearts, garlic, crab, green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined.
Stuff mushrooms with mixture and transfer to a small baking sheet.
Bake until mushrooms are cooked and the mixture is warmed through, 25 minutes. Broil if desired.
Garnish with parsley and serve.