Crab Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
Mushroom caps are finger-food that explode with savory flavor in every bite and they are just perfect to fill with about anything. These elegant, low carb, gluten-free appetizers will be gone in SECONDS because oh my they are delicious!
- 20 button mushrooms cleaned and stems removed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 12 oz lump crab meat
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°. In a big bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack, Parmesan, artichoke hearts, garlic, crab, green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined.
Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and transfer them to a small baking sheet.
Bake the sheet in the prepped oven until the mushrooms are cooked and the mixture is warmed through, about 25 minutes. Broil if desired.
Garnish with parsley and serve.