Chocolate Peanut Butter-Fudge Bars
These sweets are so rich, they should pay taxes.
- 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk divided
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee granulates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract divided
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup salted, dry-roasted peanuts coarsely chopped
Line an 8-inch baking dish with wax paper. Place 9 tablespoons of milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Add chocolate chips, cocoa, and coffee, then microwave on high for 1 minute or until everything has melted. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and spread into the prepared pan.
Combine the remaining milk, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter in a different microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until it's all melted. Stir in the remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread evenly over the chocolate layer, and sprinkle with peanuts. Cover and let chill 2 hours. When it's ready, cut it into 25 squares.