Chocolate Peanut Butter-Fudge Bars
These sweets are so rich, they should pay taxes.
- 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk divided
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee granulates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract divided
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup salted, dry-roasted peanuts coarsely chopped
Line an 8-inch square baking dish with wax paper. Place 9 tablespoons milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Add chocolate chips, cocoa, and coffee. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread into prepared pan.
Combine the remaining milk, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread evenly over chocolate layer, and sprinkle with peanuts. Cover and chill 2 hours. Cut into 25 squares.