A tasty breakfast omelette, and all you need is a plastic baggie.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices ham optional
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese optional
- 1 tbsp chopped onion optional
- 1 tbsp chopped green bell pepper optional
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tomato optional
- 1 tbsp chunky salsa optional
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced optional
Crack the eggs into a big resealable freezer bag. Press out the majority of the air, and seal it. Shake and squeeze the bag vigorously to beat the eggs. Open it up and add the ham, cheese, onion, green pepper, tomato, salsa, and mushrooms. Squeeze out as much of the air as you can without completely crushing everything and seal the bag again.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and place the egg bag in. By the way, if you're making multiple omelettes, you can put up to 8 bags in the water at a time. Cook the bag for exactly 13 minutes. Open it up and the omelette should roll right out, ideally onto your plate.