Baked Chicken Kale Pasta
The cheesy, hearty way to feed your family kale.
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 12 ounces short pasta
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup sour cream or crème fraîche
- 1 bunch curly kale ribs and stems removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix panko, 1/2 of the Parmesan, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
Place kale and tomatoes tossed with oil on a baking sheet.
Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Stir mustard, sour cream, cheese, Parmesan, cooking liquid and pasta together.
Toss on baking sheet with kale and tomatoes. Top with leftover panko and Parmesan.
Bake for 5-7 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Serve and enjoy! 😀