No, this is not a healthy new year new you recipe. This is a serious bomb we are dropping, that bomb being grilled cheese. Anything this delicious that’s loaded with cheese is not for the faint of heart, it’s for someone who means business. Someone who appreciates a fluffy, biscuit bomb of grilled cheese…can you tell we’re hungry over here? Well, these little grilled cheese bombs are the perfect little pop-able appetizer or snack for those craving cheese and…well, cheese.
- 1 tube biscuit dough
- 16 1" cubes cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- kosher salt
- Place cheese cubes on a small sheet tray and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove biscuits from can and using a serrated paring knife, cut the biscuit in half horizontally, creating two rounds.
- Place one square cheese in the center of sliced biscuit and wrap dough to cover cheese. Pinch to seal and place on the prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat until all cheese and biscuit is used.
- In a small bowl, combine butter with parsley. Brush on bombs and season with salt. Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve.