Vanilla Almond Fruit Tart
This impressive tart is a fruit-and-nut-packed treat.
- 1/2 cup Planters sliced almonds toasted, divided
- 50 Nilla wafers finely crushed
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1 pkg Jell-O vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 cup mixed fresh fruit all kinds of berries
Set one tbsp. of nuts aside. Finely chop the remaining nuts and mix them with wafer crumbs and butter. Press them onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch tart pan or pie plate.
Beat the pudding mix and milk with a whisk for 2 minutes, then stir in the Cool Whip. Pour it all into the crust from step 1.
Leave the tart in the fridge for 3 hours or until it becomes firm. Top it off with fruit and the nuts you reserved just before serving.