Vanilla Almond Fruit Tart
This impressive tart is a fruit-and-nut-packed treat.
- 1/2 cup Planters sliced almonds toasted, divided
- 50 Nilla wafers finely crushed
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1 pkg Jell-O vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 cup mixed fresh fruit all kinds of berries
Reserve 1 Tbsp. nuts. Finely chop remaining nuts; mix with wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and up the side of the 9-inch tart pan or pie plate.
Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Pour into crust.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Top with fruit and reserved nuts just before serving.