Smoked Mozzarella Dip
This hot, bubbling smoked mozzarella dip just so savory, so smoky, so satisfying, so GOOD! This is the ultimate party food!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup smoked mozzarella
- 1 cup provolone
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350º F.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheeses, sour cream, thyme, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir together until smooth and fully combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer cheese mixture into a small skillet. Bake until cheese is bubbling, around 20-25 minutes. Broil if desired.
Garnish with tomato and parsley and serve with baguette.