Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower Steaks
Plant-based eating made meat-ier with these herby, cheesy heads of cauliflower.
- 2 heads cauliflower cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with oil.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and all the herbs-- oregano, thyme, rosemary and parsley.
Place cauliflower slices in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush each slice with the olive oil mixture on both sides; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan.