The classic New Orleans sandwich makes for great snack-size sliders!
- 2 jars mixed pickled vegetables
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing bottled
- 12 small dinner rolls cut into half
- 6 Swiss cheese slices cut in half
- 12 thin Deli ham slices
- 12 Genoa salami slices
- 6 provolone cheese slices cut into half
Pulse the pickled vegetables in a food processor until they're finely chopped. Stir the olives and dressing into the resulting mixture.
Spread 1 heaping tablespoonful of the pickled veggie mixture over the cut side of each roll bottom. Top each with 1 Swiss cheese slice half, 1 ham slice, 1 salami slice, 1 provolone cheese slice half, and the roll tops. Serve immediately, or cover them with plastic wrap and let them chill until ready to serve.