Nutella 10 Minute Pudding Recipe
Sweet and salty treat only taking 10 minutes to make, enjoy warm or chilled. For an added touch to bring out the Nutella flavor out with a toasted hazelnut garnish.
Write a review
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Butter (Unsalted)
- 4 oz. Bittersweet or Semisweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Raw Hazelnuts (whole)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Chop 4 oz. of chocolate, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan whisk cornstarch, sugar, cocoa powder, and one tablespoon salt.
- While whisking slowly add milk, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly and vigorously until pudding bubbles for 7-10 mins.
- Until pudding is bubbling thick enough that wires of whisk leaves a trail, remove from heat.
- Whisk one quarter of the chopped chocolate until smooth.
- Gradually add chopped chocolate and whisk after each addition, until melted and smooth.
- After all chopped chocolate is added, whisk 1 tsp. vanilla.
- In a medium bowl add the Nutella and a 1/2 cup of warm pudding mixture, whisk until smooth.
- Then whisk the remaining pudding mixture until incorporated.
- Cover pudding with plastic directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent skin forming.
- Crush hazelnuts with the bottom of a small sauce pan, for irregular pieces to garnish pudding.
- In a sauce pan on medium heat add butter to cook hazelnuts for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- To serve warm let this cool slightly then serve.
- To serve chilled let set for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, before serving whisk until smooth
- Sprinkle salt before serving for a sweet and salty treat
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce http://saucyrecipes.com/
Simple chocolate sweet treat that’s done in just 10 minutes.