Coconut Cherry Energy Balls
The perfect little bites to help keep you satisfied throughout the day.
- 1 cup quick-cooking old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried cherries or whole raisins or mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy almond peanut, or sunflower butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Mix vanilla, cinnamon, honey, salt, coconut, oats, and hot water together in a bowl. Let sit together and marinate for 10 minutes.
Stir in cherries and almond butter until well-incorporated.
Scoop and roll into balls.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! 😀