Buttery, herby pasta you'll love to make again and again.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 humans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 4 large garlic cloves left unpeeled and forced through a garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 lb capellini angel-hair pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and reserve 1 cup pasta water.
Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and sautee for 3 minutes per side.
Add garlic and red pepper flakes to the pan. Pour in wine, salt, and pepper. Let reduce for 3 minutes.
Toss pasta with shrimp, garlic oil, pasta, and herbs together until coated.
Serve and enjoy! 😀