Chipotle Shrimp Cups
Got a party coming up but forgot the finger foods? These little guys can be whipped up in just fifteen minutes! Entertaining has never been easier!
- 36 wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1 cup bottled chipotle salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
Prep the oven at 350º.
Coat the 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray and fit 1 wonton wrapper into each, pressing the wrappers into the sides of the cups. Bake at 350º for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Leave the wontons in the cups.
Combine cheese and remaining ingredients, and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the resulting mixture into each wonton cup. Bake at 350º for 6 minutes or until the cheese melts. Remove from muffin cups and serve immediately.