Gentle Italian Cocktail
Prosecco cocktail with a fun pop of color.
Write a review
- 2 ounces Lillet Blanc wine
- 1/2 ounce bitter orange liquor
- Garnish - 1 orange peel twist
- Combine the Lillet wine with the bitter orange liquor in champagne flute.
- Top with chilled Prosecco.
- Garnish with orange peel twist and serve.
- This can be an easy pre-made drink for a party by making a pre-made batch of Lillet Blanc wine and orange liquor. The pour by the glass, topping off with Prosecco when poured.
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce http://saucyrecipes.com/
Gentle Italian Cocktail recipe featured on The Chewy by Giada. Simple cocktail with Prosecco and orange for a pop of color.