Bananas are really just glorified vessels for other tasty foods…like peanut butter, chocolate, caramel…and Snickers. These tasty treats will help curb your appetite for sweets by combining the sweetness of bananas with the sweet, perfection of a Snickers bar. And you won’t break the diet bank since they are such small proportions…remember, moderation is everything!
Recipe courtesy of Delish
- 1/2 c. Caramel
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 3 bananas, sliced into 1/2" coins
- 1/3 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. Chopped roasted peanuts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine caramel sauce and peanut butter and whisk until well combined. Spread a small amount of the caramel mixture onto each banana slice then place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted chocolate and coconut oil. Spoon about a teaspoon of chocolate onto each banana then sprinkle with peanuts.
- Freeze until the chocolate sets and the caramel hardens slightly, about 5 minute. Serve immediately.