What’s better than cinnamon rolls? A cinnamon roll bundt cake. What’s even better is this bundt cake recipe is even easier than making cinnamon rolls! Next time that sweet tooth craving starts calling, answer with this savory sweet recipe.
For the cake
Butter, for pan
Flour, for pan
vanilla cake mix (including required ingredients)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. cinnamon sugar
For the glaze
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. milk
Pinch kosher salt
1. Make cake: Preheat oven to 350° and grease a bundt pan with butter then sprinkle with flour. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions then stir in cinnamon.
2. Pour ⅓ of the batter into the greased bundt pan. Sprinkle with about a full layer of cinnamon-sugar. Pour another ⅓ of the batter then top with another layer of cinnamon-sugar. Pour the remaining batter on top, then very gently, drag a butter knife through the batter to create swirls.
3. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in pan then invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
4. Make glaze: In a large liquid measuring cup (or a medium bowl), whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and salt. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
5. Let set for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Delish