Waffle Baked Apples
Simple sweet treat using a waffle iron to make apple chips
Write a review
- 2 Apples
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Sugar (half and half mixture)
- Caramel (for drizzle garnish)
- Heat waffle iron on high.
- Slice apples into 1/4" thick rounds.
- Place apple slice into the waffle maker, cook until soft and golden (2 mins)
- Repeat with remaining slices, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar and serve with warm caramel.
- For a more crispy option you can slice the apple thinner and cook a little longer until golden.
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce http://saucyrecipes.com/
It’s a simple sweet treat using a waffle iron to make apple chips.