To make this recipe, you’ll need the following:
– 4 ounces of tequila
– One tablespoon of agave syrup
– 2 ounces of lime juice
– 2 ounces of orange juice
– One tablespoon of chili powder
– One tablespoon of sugar
– One tablespoon of salt
- Before you begin making the drink, prepare the cucumber by washing it and slicing it into thin slices.
- Do the same for the jalapeno, but make sure to remove the seeds before slicing!
- Once you have your veggies ready, prep the lime by washing it and cutting it into wedges.
- Begin by placing the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave syrup, and your cucumber slices in the blender, and blend all of the ingredients until they are fully blended.
- Afterwards, throw in your jalapeno slices and muddle the whole thing together. Once everything is ready, strain the entire mixture and place it into a cocktail shaker.
- Before shaking the drink, make the rim salt for your margaritas with the chili powder, sugar, and salt by mixing them together in a large enough bowl to fit the rims of your glasses.
- Once those are ready, throw some ice cubes in the cocktail shaker and shake it up!
- Pour your drinks into the rimmed glasses and garnish with the lime wedge for your new favorite margarita!
By: Eon Kyong