Okay, we get it…it’s January and you’re still going strong with your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier and be healthier. We are not advocating you break your streak, we are here to support your endeavors…and we’d imagine you miss pizza, like really bad. So, we’ve come up with a solution: pizza crisps!! All the tastiness of pizza, not even close to the amount of calories, fat, sodium, or you name it.
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan
- 3/4 c. shredded low-moisture mozzarella
- 1/2 c. mini pepperoni
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Warm marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Spoon about a tablespoon of Parmesan into a small mound on baking sheet. Top with about half tablespoon mozzarella. Carefully pat down on cheese to flatten, then place a few pepperoni slices on top. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake until crispy and golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool slightly before transferring to serving dish.
- Serve at room temperature with marinara sauce for dipping.