Strawberry Shortcake Cocktail
The sweetness of shortcake and the punch of liqueur.
- ¼ cup frozen strawberries thawed
- 1 ¼ fluid ounces amaretto liqueur
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ¼ fluid ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream for garnish
- 1 fresh strawberry for garnish
Throw everything except the garnish ingredients into a blender. Put the cover on and blend it all up until it's nice and smooth.
Pour the mix into a glass and garnish it with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry.