This sweet and fizzy Sangria with a vibrant twist is perfect for an afternoon with friends.
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 2/3 cup orange-flavored vodka
- 2 bottles chilled sparkling rose wine
- 1 can chilled sparkling cran-raspberry water such as LaCroix
- 2 cups fresh sliced fruit such as strawberries, grapes, lemons, raspberries
Combine strawberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a blender, and process them until they become a smooth mixture, about 1 minute. Pour the mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a big glass pitcher. Ditch any solid chunks that end up in the mixture.
Add the vodka to the pitcher. Slowly pour the rosé and sparkling water into the pitcher, and stir in your favorite fresh fruit. Serve immediately.