Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.
- 2 medium Russet potatoes sliced into 16 wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Turn the air fryer up to 400 F.
Stir together the olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper in a big bowl. Add the potato wedges in there and toss them around to coat.
Place 8 of the wedges in the air fryer basket and air fry them for 10 minutes. Flip the wedges over and air fry for another 5 minutes. Repeat with the other 8 wedges.