This drink may be cold, but the bourbon will warm you right up.
- 1 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 46 fluid ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 cups strong brewed black tea
- 2 cups bourbon whiskey
- 1 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
In a big bowl, mix the orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, sugar, tea, and whiskey together. Pour that stuff into a few shallow bowls, and leave them in the freezer overnight.
Take the frozen mixes out of the freezer and let them stand for around 10 minutes. Use a whisk or potato masher to get the mixes all slushy. With a spoon, scoop out chunks of the frozen mix and drop them into glasses. Top each glass with lemon-lime soda.