Avocado in tzatziki? We can make it work!
- 1 large avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemons juiced
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped seeded cucumber
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine the avocado, garlic, lemon juice, Greek yogurt and cucumber. With a fork, mash it all together until it's smooth. Season the mix with red pepper flakes, cilantro, mint, salt and pepper, and stir well. Put a cover over the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.