Smoked Mozzarella Dip
This hot, bubbling smoked mozzarella dip just so savory, so smoky, so satisfying, so GOOD! This is the ultimate party food!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup smoked mozzarella
- 1 cup provolone
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
Turn the oven up to 350º F.
In a big bowl, combine cream cheese, cheeses, sour cream, thyme, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir it all together until it's a smooth and fully combined mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the cheese mixture into a small skillet. Bake it in the prepped oven until the cheese is bubbling, around 20-25 minutes. Broil if desired.
Garnish with tomato and parsley and serve with baguette.