Strawberry Jell-O Pie
It's like biting into a strawberry-flavored cloud!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Calories 319 kcal
- 1 3 ounce package strawberry-flavored Jell-O mix
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 ½ cups sliced fresh strawberries Optional
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 fresh strawberries, halved Optional
In a big bowl, mix the Jell-O mix, sugar, and boiling water together. Keep stirring until the Jell-O mix and sugar have dissolved.
Leave the mix in the fridge until it gets thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
Carefully fold the frozen whipped topping into the mixture until thoroughly combined.
Fold the 2 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries into the mix.
Spoon the filling into the graham cracker crust, then decorate edges of the filling with 8 strawberry halves.
Leave the pie in the fridge for at least 2 hours to thicken.