S'mores Snack Dipping Ball
Simple sweet treat that uses few ingredients and is ready in under an hour
Write a review
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme (Fluff)
- 1 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow Bits
- In medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, mini marshmallows, marshmallow creme and 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Beat until mixed evenly.
- Form a ball with soft material, then place in container in freezer for 10 minutes.
- While ball is setting, combine graham crackers, 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips, and marshmallow bits on a large plate to mix.
- Remove ball from freezer then roll in graham cracker mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
SaucyRecipes.com | It's All In The Sauce https://saucyrecipes.com/
Simple sweet treat that uses few ingredients and is ready in under an hour.