Spicy Chicken Breast
Great as an entrée, or over a salad!
- 2 ½ tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Mix the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper together in a mid-sized bowl. You'll only need about 3 tablespoons of this mixture for the chicken; feel free to save the rest in a sealed container for something else.
Turn the grill up to medium-high heat. While that's heating up, rub the seasoning onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
Lightly oil the grill grate and place the chicken onto it. Cook the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until the juices clear up.