No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars
These naturally sweetened protein-rich granola bars are perfect for breakfast or snacks.
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1 1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup ancient-grain cereal blend such as Cheerios+Ancient Grains
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- cooking spray
Combine the oats, cereal blend, coconut, pistachios, vanilla extract, and salt in a big bowl.
Combine peanut butter, honey, and dates in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook 'em for 3 minutes or until the peanut butter melts, all while stirring frequently.
Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oat mixture and stir well to combine. Spread the combined mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press it firmly to form a compact, even layer. Place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes. Take it out and cut the mixture into 12 bars.