Classic BBQ Sauce
This tangy sauce is a veritable galaxy of flavor!
- 2 cups ketchup
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup dark molasses
- ½ cup white distilled vinegar
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder or to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
Combine all of the ingredients in a mid-sized mixing bowl and whisk them thoroughly.
Wrap up the bowl and leave it in the fridge for up to two days to let the flavors mix properly.
For best results, use an organic ketchup without any corn syrup.