King Crab Tarts
Crispy tarts loaded with crab meat!
- 2 12 ounce packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 6 ounce can crab meat, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch paprika
Turn the oven up to 375 F. While that's heating up, lightly grease 12 tartlet pans.
Divide the biscuit dough in half and press them into the pans. Set aside.
In a big bowl, combine the cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan, Cheddar, green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon 1 teaspoon of this mix into the tarts, garnishing each with paprika.
Bake the pans in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light brown.