Crispy Salt and Vinegar Potatoes
If you're a fan of salt and vinegar potato chips, you'll go nuts over this side dish.
- 2 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes halved, quartered if large
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Flaky sea salt such as Maldon
Combine potatoes, 1 cup vinegar, and kosher salt in a medium saucepan. Add water to cover by about 1 inch.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20–25 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and season with kosher salt and pepper.
Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 8–10 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. vinegar. Serve topped with chives and sea salt.