Remember, it's pronounced "chowdah."
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
Calories 425 kcal
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 10.75 ounce can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 10.75 ounce can New England clam chowder
- 2 6.5 ounce cans minced clams
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
Mix all of the ingredients together in the pot of a slow cooker.
Put the cover on and let the chowder cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. If you need some more texture in your chowder, add crackers or cubed potatoes.