Nutrient-Packed Colorful Super Salad
An assortment of colorful, healthy, and nutritious vegetables.
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 4 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- 1/4 tspn cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 cups lacinato kale thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots peeled and grated
- 2 cups broccoli floret
- 2 cups red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled and cubed
- 1 cup walnut chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
In a liquid measuring cup, combine the mustard, maple syrup, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, cayenne, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Whisk until fully incorporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add the kale, carrots, red cabbage, broccoli, red cabbage, bell pepper, avocado, walnuts, and parsley to a large serving bowl.
Pour desired amount of dressing over the salad and toss until everything is well coated.
Garnish with more toasted sesame seeds.