Caramel Freezer Pie
A crispy cracker pie loaded with extra-rich caramel.
- 2 9 inch prepared graham cracker crusts
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 7 ounce package shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 12 ounce jar caramel ice cream topping
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add in the coconut and pecans, stirring them around to coat. Sauté the coconut and pecans until they are lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
In a big mixing bowl, whip together the condensed milk and cream cheese until it's a fluffy mix, then fold in the whipped topping. Spoon 1/4 of that mix into each graham cracker crust, then drizzle each with 1/4 of caramel topping. Keep making layers until the ingredients have been used up, then top each pie with the toasted coconut and pecans. Freeze overnight.