A refreshing blend of citrus, peppers and raw shrimp.
- 1 lb shrimp peeled, deveined, and diced
- 2 tspn kosher salt
- 2 jalapenos seeded and minced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 cups cherry tomato chopped
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- tortilla chips for serving
Halve the limes, then juice using a citrus press or a pair of kitchen tongs. You should have about 1 cup total.
In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, lime juice, salt, jalapenos, onion, and tomatoes. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours, until the shrimp is opaque and firm.
Serve the ceviche chilled. Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and serve with tortilla chips.