If this pudding were any creamier- actually, I don't think it can be.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1/2 12 ounce package vanilla wafers
In a big bowl, beat that cream cheese until it's nice and fluffy. Beat in the condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until you've got a smooth mixture. Fold in half your supply of whipped topping.
Cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with the vanilla wafers in an even arrangement with your banana slices evenly on top of them. Spread the pudding mixture from step one over the bananas. Top the whole thing with the other half of your whipped topping, then let it chill in the fridge until it's firmed up.