Sheet Pan Brownie Thins
Your favorite brownie thins can easily be made with a sheet pan.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, plus more for pan
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cold large eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Butter the sheet pan.
Melt butter in a bowl. In a large bowl, mix sugar, salt, vanilla, and cocoa powder together. Pour butter over and mix until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time then whisk well. Now, fold in the flour until a batter forms. Add any additions you desire.
Pour batter onto the sheet pan and spread evenly.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Cut into squares.
Serve and enjoy! 😀