Herbed Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Forget the baked beans, try these tasty little guys for tea time!
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken Chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Add 1 tbsp more
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream Add 1 tbsp more
- 1 tbsp Fresh Tarragon Chopped
- 1/4 cup Toasted and Sliced Almonds
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill Chopped
- 2 tbsp Green Onion Chopped
- 2 tspn Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tspn Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tspn Ground Black Pepper
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Sandwich Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, tarragon, almonds, parsley, dill, green onion, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
On a slice of bread, place a generous layer of the herbed chicken and top with sliced cucumbers. Place a slice of bread on top.
Remove crusts and cut into thirds. Top sandwiches with another layer of sliced cucumbers and serve.