Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
Your favorite deli sandwich, now a delicious party dip!
Prep Time 4 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 49 minutes
Calories 298 kcal
- 1 jar (16 oz) sauerkraut, drained
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- Rye bread For dipping
Combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker pot.
Put the cover on and let everything cook for 45 minutes on high. If you don't need it right away, feel free to leave it for longer on low, just make sure it's hot and the cheese has melted. Pause the cooking occasionally to give a quick stir.
Serve with rye bread wedges.