Simple, crunchy sandwiches, good for a meal or a snack.
- 1 cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1 pound loaf sliced bread crusts removed
- 1 pinch lemon pepper optional
Place cucumber slices between 2 paper towels and leave them in a colander so the water can drain out, around 10 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce until it's a smooth mixture.
Spread the mixture evenly on one side of each slice of bread.
Divide the cucumber slices over half of the bread slices. Sprinkle the lemon pepper on the slices for a little extra zest.
Top each slice of bread with another slice, cream cheese mix facing down.