Pink Champagne Sangria
A sinfully delicious sangria made with moscato, grapefruit, and pomegranate.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint chopped
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato
- sliced grapefruit for garnish
- pomegranate arils for garnish
- fresh mint for garnish
Heat the water, sugar, and mint over medium-high heat in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Let cool.
Combine the cooled mint syrup, the grapefruit and pomegranate juices, and the Moscato in a pitcher. Stir to combine.
Add grapefruit slices and pomegranate arils to garnish.