This tangy and sour dip goes great with some chips from the deli.
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice or to taste
In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, pickles, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and dill weed. Stir the pickle juice into the mix in small amounts to your personal taste. Let the mix chill in the fridge for several hours or overnight to thicken, and serve with your favorite chips.