Easy Pasta Dinner
A creamy pasta dish your whole family will love.
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups onion finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese cubed
- 8 oz shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 can chilies and tomatoes
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can chopped mushrooms
- 1 can petite English peas
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 16 oz cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs for topping
- 1/4 stick butter for topping
- 1/2 juice of lemon
Shred or prepare cooked chicken into bite sized pieces.
Preheat your oven to 350℉ and grease a 6 qt baking dish.
Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a large skillet. Add the chopped onions and bell pepper and cook until the onion is transparent and the bell peppers are tender. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add in the chicken broth, cheeses, rotel, the mushroom soup, and salt. Stir until well combined. Add the spaghetti, mushrooms, and the peas and mix again. Transfer to the greased baking dish.
Combine the breadcrumbs, 1/4 stick of butter and the lemon juice and use it to top the casserole.
Bake for 30 minutes and serve.