Spicy Air Fryer Wings
Pleasantly crispy chicken with just the right amount of heat.
- 1 ½ pounds chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or more to taste
Rinse the chicken wings with water and pat them dry with paper towels. Place the wings in a big bowl, drizzle them with olive oil, and toss 'em around until they're coated.
Combine the paprika, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne in a small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mix over the prepped chicken and toss again until each piece has a nice, even coat.
Follow your air fryer's instructions to preheat it to 375 F.
Arrange chicken in the basket of the fryer in a single layer, ensuring none of them are touching. Cook the chicken until it loses its pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
Let the wings rest for a few minutes, then serve.