All of the usual lasagna accoutrements on a crispy flatbread.
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 3 ounce package Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 pound sausage
- ½ 26 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 6 flatbreads
Turn the oven up to 375 F.
Combine the ricotta, 1/2 of the mozzarella, the Parmesan, egg, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until it loses its pink, then drain. Stir in the marinara.
Spread about 1/6 of the cheese mixture evenly over the flatbreads, then cover them with sausage mixture. Top them off with the remaining mozzarella.
Bake the flatbreads in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.